LitePLATE LED License plate lights are the easiest way to light up your license plate.
The stainless bracket is designed to be mounted behind the license plate, retained by 2 of the license plate mounting bolts passing thru the large holes which measure 7 from center to center. The stainless bracket then hangs a poly-carbonate black housing containing 3 license plate facing white LEDs to light up the license plate. The rearward face of the black housing contains 3 red LEDs that can be hooked up to operate as a 3rd brake light or a clearance light.
Offered in 3 versions, the difference is the length of the wire harness and whether is has a disconnect in it.This version will come with 7 feet of 3 conductor wire ready to be wired into your vehicle.
This product is proud!
The LitePLATE™ license plate light provides bright illumination in a compact package. It can be installed on any type of vehicle or trailer. It is built to last using 100% solid-state shock and vibration proof circuitry, along with the highest quality materials to create a completely sealed waterproof housing¹.
In addition to the ultra-bright white LEDs, the plate light also integrates three rear facing red LED’s that can be wired as a third brake light². The stainless bracket is designed to mount behind any license plate with mounting holes 7″ on center. The bracket positions the polycarbonate housing about 2″ away from the license plate.
We also offer LiteDOT™ LED taillights.
2. When used as a third brake light, the unit should be mounted near the center of the vehicle or trailer.
- Three ultra-bright white, and three red LEDs per housing.
- High intensity LEDs deliver crisp, sharp light.
- Unit appears black when off.
- Housing made of high impact poly carbonate and a clear acrylic urethane lens.
- Materials are UV stabilized to resist discoloration.
- Solder seal connectors included for connecting to OEM wiring harness.